Audi service centre
Lake District Audi Technicians are experts in ‘Vorsprung durch Technik’. Would you entrust your Audi to anyone who hasn’t been regularly trained to Audi standards?
Our Technicians have undergone an impressive programme of training to ensure they have the latest technical expertise for maintaining and servicing your Audi.
All of our Service Advisors undergo a specialist induction and training to ensure they are Audi professionals and able to talk to you about any issues you may have with your Audi vehicle.
You can expect exceptional service when you bring your car to our Centre, but the bill may seem somewhat unexceptional. Our competitive fixed prices mean that, when it’s time to pay, the only surprise you’ll receive is a pleasant one.
Our fixed-price jobs are*:
- Major service £319 2.0 litres and under, £399 above 2.0 litres
- Interim service £164 2.0 litres and under, £199 above 2.0 litres
- Cam belt £455 2.0 litres and under, £695 above 2.0 litres
- Brake pads (front) £169 2.0 litres and under, £179 above 2.0 litres A3, A4, A5, A6, £279* above 2.0 litres A7, A8, Q5, Q7, TT.
- Brake pads & discs (front) £375 2.0 litres and under, £429 above 2.0 litres A3, A4, A5, A6, £515* above 2.0 litres A7, A8, Q5, Q7, TT.
- Brake pads (rear) £149 2.0 litres and under, £149* above 2.0 litres
- Brake pads & discs (rear) £299 2.0 litres and under, £349 above 2.0 litres A3, A4, A5, A6, £399* above 2.0 litres A7, A8, Q5, Q7, TT.
- Clutch (quattro®) £999
- Clutch (non quattro®) £799 2.0 litres and under, £875 above 2.0 litres
- Brake fluid change £59
- Front Wiper Blades £39
- Air conditioning service including antibacterial clean - £79
Applicable to privately-owned Audi vehicles. Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time. Prices include VAT at the prevailing rate and parts and labour. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer excludes RS, R8 and models with 6 litre engines or over on all jobs and *S8 (2003-09) for front brake pads/pads and discs, and rear brake pads/pads and discs. The fixed price offer for brake pads and discs jobs does not apply to Audis with ceramic brakes.
*Contact the service department
Interim and major service inclusions:
Both the interim and major services include the following (items in bold are not applicable for an interim service):
- Electrics: All lights, warning lamps and horn function check
- Vehicle exterior: Bodywork check for damage; windscreen; windscreen wash/wipe system; wiper blade condition and park position; headlight washer system; mirrors visual inspection/check heating if applicable; top up of screen wash; door locks and bonnet catch check & grease
- Under bonnet: Oil and filter change, check auxiliary drive belts condition and tension, battery check, Coolant level check, clutch & hydraulics fluid level check, power steering fluid check, Air filter clean or replacement (if necessary), Fuel filter (diesel only) or Spark plugs (petrol only) replacement
- Under vehicle: Front and rear brake pads/discs thickness and condition check; engine, gearbox, steering, suspension check; exhaust system visual check for leaks and damage; brake system: visual check for leaks and damage; under body visual check for damage, loose securing parts and for security; front and rear axle check (quattro models only)
Price includes parts, oil, labour and VAT. Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
What’s more, we have so much expertise and experience in looking after Audi vehicles that we are able to make a note of your mileage and the state of your vehicle as and when we see it and predict when certain key events (such as new tyres or a cambelt change) may occur. As part of our duty of care, we will notify you in plenty of time should you wish to make an appointment with us.
Your convenience comes first
At Lake District Audi you can choose from a range of convenient services that suit your needs.
At Lake District Audi you can choose from a range of convenient services that suit your needs. Why not book a ‘service while you wait’ appointment* and enjoy our complimentary refreshments while your car is with us? Or, if you need to be mobile, take advantage of one of our courtesy cars which we can even collect and deliver to you*. We guarantee we can service your Audi within 5 days without a courtesy car, or within 10 days if you need transport. We will also ensure your car is returned to you with a full wash and vacuum.
Audi Genuine Parts
Would you put a part into your Audi that wasn’t the same quality as the factory fitted original?
You can rest assured that only Audi Genuine Parts will be used on your vehicle. What’s more, Audi parts and labour come with a 2 year guarantee**. We stock a wide variety of parts at our Centre so we are well covered. However, if we don’t have a part in stock, we have the back-up of parts at other Audi Centres, at the national warehouse and the factory and can usually source the relevant part very quickly.
We don't like surprises either
We believe strongly in transparency and there will be no hidden costs.
We believe strongly in transparency and there will be no hidden costs. For added peace of mind, we will give you a quotation over the phone for the work you have requested and email you the price confirmation. We’ll consult you if any additional work on your car is needed when it is with us. We won’t carry out any extra work without asking your permission first.
The Audi digital service record
Regular servicing is key to safeguarding your Audi’s performance and a full Audi service history could help you preserve the future re-sale value of your car.
Regular servicing is key to safeguarding your Audi’s performance and a full Audi service history could help you preserve the future re-sale value of your car. Recorded electronically by each Audi Centre, only the digital Audi Service Record will prove your approved Audi's service history.
Getting better every time
Audi continually gather feedback from our highly trained Technicians and our customers to ensure our vehicles are running as they should.
Audi continually gather feedback from our highly trained Technicians and our customers to ensure our vehicles are running as they should. If necessary, we use this feedback to make improvements (in the form of software updates) to help maintain the durability, performance, efficiency and safety you would expect from our cars. These updates will also ensure certain retrofitted products are correctly installed and function correctly (tow bar fitting changes the torque characteristics of your engine for example). Should your vehicle require a software update, we can ensure it is loaded onto your vehicle when it is with us.
* subject to availability
** excludes wear and tear