The Audi Q3 is a real all-rounder. Whether on holiday or in everyday life - it offers plenty of space and provides plenty of variability thanks to many practical details. With increased dimensions and an even more dynamically-designed exterior, it strikes a challenging balance between sportiness and everyday use. The driving experience is also sporty and comfortable at the same time. Thus it masters every challenge, whether in the city, on country lanes or on the motorway.
• 18” x 7.0J ‘5-double-arm’ design alloy wheels
• LED headlights with daytime-running lights and dynamic rear indicators
• Front Sport seats in Index cloth
• MMI Navigation Plus with MMI touch display
• Audi Virtual Cockpit
• Audi Pre-sense Front with pedestrian and cyclist detection
Q3 S Line
• 19” x 7.0J ‘5-twin-spoke dynamic’ design alloy wheels
• S line exterior styling with Privacy glass
• Front Sport seats with ‘S’ embossed logo in Pulse cloth/twin leather upholstery
• Ambient lighting pack
• 20” x 8.5J ‘5-V-spoke star’ design Audi Sport alloy wheels in matt titanium-look, diamond-cut finish
• Matrix LED headlights with dynamic front and rear indicators
• S line bumpers in contrasting Manhattan grey, paint finish
• Black Styling Pack
• Alcantara frequency/Twin leather upholstery
• Bang & Olufsen 3D Sound System
• Driver Assistance Pack
• Extended Ambient Lighting Pack - multi-coloured
Ready for Everyday Life
Maneuverable in town, agile on country roads, balanced on the highway – the suspension on the Audi Q3 offers a wide spread. The sporty character of the predecessor model has been retained, but enhanced with a clear dose of additional comfort. The new SUV takes bumpy roads with ease – thanks also to the longer wheelbase. As an option, the driver can vary the characteristics of the Audi Q3 depending on the driving situation, road conditions or personal needs using the Audi drive select dynamic handling system. It offers six profiles – from markedly comfortable, highly efficient through to out-and-out sporty.
The new Audi Q3 looks much sportier than its predecessor. The Singleframe in octagon design and large side air inlets characterize the masculine front-end. Eight vertical bars divide up the radiator grille with its striking frame and reflect the SUV character. The headlights are narrow and run inwards with their wedge shape. Audi supplies them in three versions, all with LED technology. A highlight in the side view is the symmetrical lighting graphics of the headlights and rear lights. The shoulder line connects them from a styling perspective and provides an athletic overall impression with strong muscles over the wheel arches. The contours draw their inspiration from Audi’s quattro DNA and make the SUV seem even wider; the color-contrasting wheel arch trims emphasize the offroad look. Supported by a long roof edge spoiler, which also flanks the rear window at the side, the steeply raked D pillars of the body line also create an appearance of forward thrust.
The headlights are narrow and run inwards with their wedge shape. Audi supplies them in three versions, all with LED technology. The top-of-the-line version are the Matrix LED headlights whose adaptive high beam intelligently illuminates the road. A highlight in the side view is the symmetrical lighting graphics of the headlights and rear lights.
Take a closer look by using our interior and exterior tours